I took this posting from Musings from the Chiefio blog from E. M. Smith because I think it’s a good thing to share his views which I regard as a wake up call.
Oliver K. Manuel, Professor of Nuclear Chemistry
University of Missouri-Rolla
I am extremely frustrated about the Climate Change Doctrine: I saw this disaster coming for decades (since the early 1970′s) and didn’t recognize what was happening until the Climategate emails and documents were released in November 2009.
Through my research advisor, P. K. Kuroda, I can now trace our demise back in time to secret, fear-driven agreements made between Kissinger, Zhou En-Lai, Chairman Mao, Brezhnev and Nixon in 1971: Self-centered fears of nuclear annihilation because:
_a.) Hiroshima was evaporated on 6 Aug 1945, and
_b.) The Cuban Missile crisis in late Oct 1962:
Even before those secret agreements were made, leaders of the US scientific community blocked normal channels of publication for information on the nuclear forces in bombs and reactors that create and destroy chemical elements [P. K. Kuroda, “On the nuclear physical stability of the uranium minerals,” Journal of Chemical Physics 25, 781 (1956); “On the infinite multiplication constant and the age of the uranium minerals,” Journal of Chemical Physics 25, 1256 (1956); "The Oklo phenomenon," Naturwissenschaften 70, 536-539 (1983)]. http://www.springerlink.com/content/n556224311414604/ or http://www.amazon.com/Origin-Chemical-Elements-Oklo-Phenomenon/dp/3540116796
I am driven, perhaps by a deep sense of guilt, to solve this problem before departing life:
1. From childhood I was as self-centered and arrogant as any of the politicians and scientists that sold our country “down the drain” for personal gain.
2. Probably Professor Kuroda picked me to be his student in 1960 and carry the message because he knew I would not be easily “shut up.”
3. Deep insecurities drove me to succeed, as they do many “successful” personalities, until about 1996 when I realized that I am totally powerless over everything controlled by cause-and-effect. That allowed me to grasp the great benevolent reality outside my ego cage.
These four documents summarize our demise and the benevolent reality that surrounds and sustains us as natural parts of this great dynamic, evolving universe:
1. “Deep historical roots of the global climate scandal” (needs update)
2. “Is the universe expanding?” J. Cosmology 13, 4187-4190 (2011).
3. “Origin and Evolution of Life Constraints on the Solar Model”,
J. Modern Physics 2, 587‐594 (2011)
4. “Neutron repulsion,” The Apeiron J., in press (2012)
The idea of a pulsar core and an iron-rich solar interior were independently arrived at by astrophysicists/astronomers that I had not met:
Peter Toth, “Is the Sun a pulsar?” Nature 270 (1977) 159-160.
Carl A. Rouse, “Evidence for a small, high-Z, iron-like solar core,” Astronomy and Astrophysics 149 (1985) 65-72.
End of posting.
You can visit the website of Professor Manuel here.
And he is delighted to answer any questions you have about the articles and publications linked to this posting.